} -->

Friday 19 August 2011

Enemy Lover - Karin Harlow




LOVED IT

I
n MIO,this novel was the best of the best! I haven't read a good PNR in a while.This book met my expectations.There is just to much to be said about this book.It's that good!



My big surprise was finding out this book was a PNR.It gave it the extra boost to be a great novel. There is lots and lots of political talk. At first it almost put me to sleep a few times.The PNR woke me right up, then finally reading more on the H/H just pulled me in and sucked me dried. I loved it! It's hard for me to love both the Hero and the Heroine,but these two made the cut. I love tortured characters so this book was it for me.


My goodness! I won't even go into detail with the sexual tension. Let's just say "Your body will be responsive" lolz!

The plot of the story was intriguing and will keep you on your toes wondering what's gonna happen next.I can't wait for the next book in this series to be released. I hope it's just as good as this novel or better.

If you plan on reading this great novel, hold on to your book tight and enjoy the ride.








2 comments:

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

OK I'm strapped down Can i go for that ride now?

Elena said...

LOL! Yeah,but you gotta read it,to get the thrill...aahhaaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...