} -->

Thursday 29 September 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Follow


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!
 
How to join in:
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. 

It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!

Question of the week:

Which paranormal creature would you like to see more of in paranormal romances? 




Sam: 
I just finished reading, Darkest Surrender, and the heroine was a Harpy. I love this creature. I would love to see more books with feisty Harpies dancing around!

10 comments:

Jet said...

OOoo! Harpies, that's a good one. Never read a book with a harpy in it, Darkest Surrender is on my to-buy list :)

Kimberly said...

I would love to see more harpies as well :)

Kat
Wit and Sin

Unknown said...

That's a new one for me. Never read anything with a harpy. I might have to change that. Thanks for participating!

Sally Bibrary said...

I never would have thought of harpies - great call!

Proserpine said...

I love Bersekers! I only see them in Kresley Cole and Karen Marie Moning books... And I love Hellhounds too but they are dogs... LOL :)

Lori @ Romancing the Dark Side said...

Awesome choice! I haven't read any books with Harpies but they do sound interesting! Old follower stopping by on the 18+ Follow.

My 18+Over Book Blogger Follow

Crystal said...

I think I have read a book with one harpy. I don't think it was the main character though. Will have to find one. :)

Unknown said...

Im reading that at the min and I LOVE the Skyhawk sisters!!! Harpies are kick-ass!! Great choice ;)

Loving the make-over by the way - SEXI

Sam S2 said...

SKYHAWKS ROCKED!

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Awesome choice! I am reading The Darkest Surrender right now and I love the harpies in this series!
Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for participating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...