} -->

Thursday 6 October 2011

Dirty Little Secret #16





Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.


We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!


This weeks question(s):

"If you could jump into a time travel machine and it takes you back to when you were a kid, what would your TV be playing then?"
Sam: 

Eaaasssyyyy. Alf. Come on, who doesn't love that alien dude. Even better, here in Australia every now and again it still re-runs.  I'm like a kid in a candy store with that show.


Elena: 

I would love to be able to sit down eat my favorite bowl of cereal, which is Lucky Charms and watch Alf or Fraggle Rocks. Loved these shows when I was a kid!






9 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Alf! Aint seen that show in like forever!! He wasn't very big over here.

Andra Lyn said...

I've never even heard of ALf! That's crazy! I do remember seeing a stuffed animal of him somewhere and thinking that he was totally creepy lol. I definitely loved fraggle rock though! All this remembering is making me want to Youtube all of them and spend a day geeking out ahah

If you wanna see my answer it is riiighhttt....Here:
http://unabridgedandralyn.blogspot.com/2011/10/dirty-little-secret-is-weekly-meme.html

:D Happy Thursday!

MeikkiBeibi said...

My brother and I use to watch that together with dad, about the only show too. :)

Here is my shame-worthy secret ;)

Vanesmate said...

YES!! Alf was the shit back then wasnt he!! I never missed an episode....I even had an Alf doll! LMAO! Here is mine!

Francesca said...

Alf totally freaks me out. LOL!!

Ann

Sebella Blue said...

I remember Alf as a *cough* young adult. He made me mad because he wanted to eat the cats. Fraggle Rock made a vague impression on the brain, but I don't remember a great deal about it.

_yay_ said...

YES! Thank you for picking ALF. I totally forgot abt that show. Loved it. :-)
My DirtyLittleSecret

True Pleasures said...

My husband has all the Alf DVDs and I'm slowly building my Fraggle Rock DVD collection ^-^ I dress like Boober sometimes.

Here's my Dirty Little Secret

Lauren B said...

Never missed an episode of ALF!

Here's my Dirty Little Secret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...