} -->

Sunday 22 January 2012

Funny, Funny, Har, Har!

                       


Two cowboys were sitting in a bar when one asked his friend if he had heard of the new sex position called rodeo. His friend says no, what is it?
Well you mount your wife from the back, reach around and cup her breasts with both hands.
Then say, "Boy, those are almost as nice as your sisters".
Then see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.


BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm sorry but this joke made me laugh so hard,  I literally Rolled  all over the floor laughing!  It just seems like such a typical man joke! LOL!!

3 comments:

Sebella Blue said...

OK, that one was REALLY good.

Elena said...

LOL!!! I'm still laughing!

Ronda Tutt said...

ROTFLMFAO! I bet he got the ride of his life and a few scratches trying to hang on. Too funny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...