} -->

Saturday 9 June 2012

Forbidden By Tabitha Suzuma

Seventeen-year-old Lochan and sixteen-year-old Maya have always felt more like friends than siblings. Together they have stepped in for their alcoholic, wayward mother to take care of their three younger siblings. The stress of their lives has brought them closer than two siblings would ordinarily be. So close, in fact, that they have fallen in love. Their clandestine romance quickly blooms into deep, desperate love, and as the novel careens toward an explosive and shocking finale, only one thing is certain: a love this devastating has no happy ending.
Holly's Review:

This book had put my heart and head in such turmoil that I know I can't get all my thoughts into much of a review. I finished this book last night and after I dried my tears I lay awake for quite some time thinking about these amazingly tragic characters and the events that unfold through out. The writing was fantastic. I am not going to say much more about this story other than if you don't mind reading a story that is a bit taboo and you can handle an incredibly emotional story that doesn't give you a HEA, you will really enjoy this book!!! It is not fluffy or feel good but it is one of the most wonderfully written books I have read this year!!


 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...