} -->

Saturday 15 December 2012

Anything He Wants (#1-5) By Sara Fawkes

Anything He Wants (Dominated by the Billionaire, #1-5)Lucy Delacourt's temp position isn't quite her dream job but it pays the bills. The highlight of her day is riding the elevator in the mornings with a handsome stranger. Tall, dark, and sexy as hell, Lucy knows he's way out of her league, but a girl can look, right?

Everything changes the day the stranger seduces her. Completely out of character, she yields without a fight, but she has no idea her wanton acts with a man whose name she doesn't know will change her life forever. Because the sexy stranger is none other than Jeremiah Hamilton, billionaire CEO of Hamilton Industries, and one taste isn't nearly enough to satisfy his need.  As the billionaire pulls Lucy deeper into his world of high stakes business deals and ruthless takeovers, he demands nothing less than her complete surrender.  But even as enemies seek deadly revenge against him, she’ll discover that her greatest threat is falling for her fiercely guarded boss…and yielding to her own darkest needs.


Holly's Review:

OK, I am going to give this story 4 stars for 'steaminess' but only 3.5 for originality of the story. While this was a good, entertaining read it seems to fall into the ever growing Fifty Shades genre. Not that I am complaining mind you, because that is a yummy genre and all but I am finding I need something a little more occasionally.

This is actually a compilation of 5 novella's into one and like I said, while it was steamy, the story didn't really get gripping for me until the last story. Which by the way, ends the entire thing with an effing cliffhanger!!! But, I am told there is going to be more to come.

I won't even really get into the story as I am fairly sure as with all of the stories falling into this type of genre, you already get it. You know, smoking hot, dominant, broken billionaire seeks and finds somewhat young, inexperienced chicky and she bends to his every kinky whim! That in a nut shell is the story, but this one also throws in some suspense and very interesting secondary characters which we don't really get to sink our teeth into until almost the end, which I think is part of what left me really wanting more.

All that said, this is my first read by Sara Fawkes and I can most certainly say I will be waiting anxiously to read more of this series because this girl wants answers! Cliffhangers make me crazy! :)







1 comment:

Beckey said...

I hope there is more cause I am like you...Abosultly HATE cliff hangers, when I finished the book and then research where in the flipping the remainder of the book was at I was told she was done writting the series... Talk about a wig out moment... Glad to hear that you heard differently ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...